Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Liz will include practical tips on how to organise the time efficiently, understand what people are working on, how it adds value, as well as to help reduce barriers to entry and unnecessary process to ensure the time is maximised.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Being Agile Without Agile Coaches at OVO Energy (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Maximising 10 Percent Time
Liz is Head of Technology Delivery at Holiday Extras - responsible for the output, performance and personal development of a team of over 100. She focuses on empowering others and supporting them to become the best version of themselves.