Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Let´s face it, Groovy is ok, but Kotlin is irresistible. During this talk you are going to learn how easy it is to migrate your Android project to Kotlin DSL and find on the way some tips to boost the gradle files reusability.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Kotlin DSL For Android Projects
Senior Android Engineer enthusiastic about coding since 2006, Claudia has worked with many platforms and frameworks. Android and Kotlin fit 90% of her heart, the other 10% needs to be shared between family, friends and running.