Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Performance Summit 2022 (Online Conference on 29th - 30th August 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Beyond Taming Technical Debt (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- Headless Flipper - embeddable mobile devtools for your CI and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Headless Flipper: Embeddable Mobile Devtools for Your CI and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Designing Experiences For Voice Interactions
Catalina has an extensive experience in User Experience and Design Thinking, leading creation of digital experiences in companies as Electronic Arts, where from 2017 to 2019, she lead the Romanian UX team for FIFA, Vodafone and ING Bank.
At ING she went from coordinating innovative digital campaigns, making ING one of the most loved Romanian brands in social media, to being the person behind the experience of ING Bank’s internet banking, Home’Bank.
She left the corporate world to become an entrepreneur, co-founding the Design Thinking Society with, what she proudly says, other 3 of the best makers in Romania, on their way to make some changes around design in Romania. They are an Innovation and Design consultancy boutique offering companies and startups consultancy to improve their products and services.
Catalina is also a UX trainer, mentor and advocate of design thinking approach. She is a certified Google Developer UX expert and invest effort and time in developing and supporting the tech communities.
She’s driven and curious.