Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Park Bench Panel
Having worked with functional languages such as Clojure, Haskell and PureScript since 2015, Abby is a software engineer who is discovering how type systems can help to create elegant and robust software.
Ben's career has spanned supercomputing, distributed systems, and programming languages, and taken him all across the world from Los Angeles to Johannesburg. Most recently he has been based in London taking Haskell work where he can find it.