A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Using core quadrants we can discover important things from people we dislike most, learn to look through the weaknesses of others and discover their strengths, and apply that knowledge we gain for successful relationship with our boss, our colleagues, our clients, stakeholders.
The quadrant approach shows how strength and pitfalls characterise every leadership style, bringing positive challenges to be overcome. and “allergies: that can often produce a negative environment.
Starting with quadrants for famous and infamous leaders we will advance to build our own core quadrants (and team quadrants)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Workshop: Core Qualities, a Gateway to People Relations (used to be referred to as human resources)
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.