A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Working with core quadrant of core quality/pitfall/challenge/allergy (developed years ago by Daniel Ofman) we can gain insights into our own behaviour, expectations, fears and irritations in work situations.
Using core quadrants we can discover important things from people we dislike most, learn to look through the weaknesses of others and discover their strengths, and apply that knowledge we gain for successful relationship with our boss, our colleagues, our clients, stakeholders.
The quadrant approach shows how strength and pitfalls characterise every leadership style, bringing positive challenges to be overcome. and “allergies: that can often produce a negative environment.
Starting with quadrants for famous and infamous leaders we will advance to build our own core quadrants (and team quadrants)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Workshop: Core Qualities, a Gateway to People Relations (used to be referred to as human resources)
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.