Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Technology is changing fast! As a developer, you have to update library’s, IDE’s and introduce brand new released technologies. Are you afraid of updates, because you are scared that the update will take your system down? Sometimes you are working on a product and you have to introduce a brand new (design) strategy. Is this you out of your comfort zone?
Your boss asks you to change to another development stack. It’s important for the business. Can you handle it?
Do you always think: my coworker has such a good opportunity! Wow, what a change for this group of people! The secret is: they find success and opportunities when they are right out of their comfort zone!
In this talk, Dennie will open your eyes about the comfort zone. He will tell you when you should in the stay comfort zone and challenge you where you can leave safely.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- Keynote: Networking at Conferences for Autistic People and Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Being Agile Without Agile Coaches at OVO Energy (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)