Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Technology is changing fast! As a developer, you have to update library’s, IDE’s and introduce brand new released technologies. Are you afraid of updates, because you are scared that the update will take your system down? Sometimes you are working on a product and you have to introduce a brand new (design) strategy. Is this you out of your comfort zone?
Your boss asks you to change to another development stack. It’s important for the business. Can you handle it?
Do you always think: my coworker has such a good opportunity! Wow, what a change for this group of people! The secret is: they find success and opportunities when they are right out of their comfort zone!
In this talk, Dennie will open your eyes about the comfort zone. He will tell you when you should in the stay comfort zone and challenge you where you can leave safely.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)