Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To achieve better software, developers could try to reverse-engineer from the given specifications, or you could embark into a joint exploration of the domain towards its first principles, which are the main concepts or assumptions that cannot be deduced from anything else.
Join Cyrille on this topic to find out how it can help your most challenging digital initiatives!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 18 Heuristics to Discover your Contexts Boundaries (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.