Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To achieve better software, developers could try to reverse-engineer from the given specifications, or you could embark into a joint exploration of the domain towards its first principles, which are the main concepts or assumptions that cannot be deduced from anything else.
Join Cyrille on this topic to find out how it can help your most challenging digital initiatives!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 18 Heuristics to Discover your Contexts Boundaries (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.