Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To achieve better software, developers could try to reverse-engineer from the given specifications, or you could embark into a joint exploration of the domain towards its first principles, which are the main concepts or assumptions that cannot be deduced from anything else.
Join Cyrille on this topic to find out how it can help your most challenging digital initiatives!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 18 Heuristics to Discover your Contexts Boundaries (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Good Fences Make Good Neighbours (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.