Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The collaboration between business people and the development teams is often distorted by implementation concerns, past habits and past constraints. This is harmful, especially if you have major ambitions.
To achieve better software, developers could try to reverse-engineer from the given specifications, or you could embark into a joint exploration of the domain towards its first principles, which are the main concepts or assumptions that cannot be deduced from anything else.
Join Cyrille on this topic to find out how it can help your most challenging digital initiatives!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 18 Heuristics to Discover your Contexts Boundaries (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Domain Modelling For Digital Transformations
Cyrille Martraire is CTO and partner at Arolla, the founder of the Paris Software Craftsmanship community and a regular speaker at international conferences.