A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Most organisations have struggled in their journey to digital competitiveness and have launched programme of Digital Change, Agile Transformation or DevOps adoption. Though most of those efforts have aimed to address genuine concerns, their success has often been limited, when done in isolation, or when focusing on the wholesale normalisation of an operating model. Such situations are symptomatic of an urgent need for change without situational awareness.
In our view, Digital Leadership starts with building a strong situational awareness and, from it, adopting the right approach to emerging new innovation, consolidating the service or industrialising the digital platform. The approach can then adapt to needs.
In this workshop, we will share the basics of mapping and give you the opportunity to practice on a Live example, so you can start looking at your business / area using this powerful tool for enhanced awareness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lean Coffee (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- LeSS & Learn - Deepen Knowledge and Share Experiences with Ben Maynard (in London on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Agile Product Development in Practice (Online Meetup on 1st July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Building situation-aware Digital Strategies - Live Mapping Workshop!
Philippe has been involved with Digital change from the early days of the Internet (nearly 25 years) and has led the initiation and delivery of significant change initiatives for clients such as Legal & General, Vodafone, O2, Ladbrokes, M&S, HSBC, Barclays, etc. Now working as an independent Coach/Consultant, Philippe is using innovative methods to help businesses shape, plan and deploy their digital strategy, organisation change, lean-agile operating model, and most importantly develop their people and leadership. Philippe is a trained systemic coach (ORSC), complexity & systems thinker (Cynefin™ / VSM), Digital delivery manager, and a seasoned Lean and Agile practitioner. Philippe is the founder and organiser of London’s Digital Leadership meet-up