A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Most organisations have struggled in their journey to digital competitiveness and have launched programme of Digital Change, Agile Transformation or DevOps adoption. Though most of those efforts have aimed to address genuine concerns, their success has often been limited, when done in isolation, or when focusing on the wholesale normalisation of an operating model. Such situations are symptomatic of an urgent need for change without situational awareness.
In our view, Digital Leadership starts with building a strong situational awareness and, from it, adopting the right approach to emerging new innovation, consolidating the service or industrialising the digital platform. The approach can then adapt to needs.
In this workshop, we will share the basics of mapping and give you the opportunity to practice on a Live example, so you can start looking at your business / area using this powerful tool for enhanced awareness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lean Coffee (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work with Portia Tung (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? with Matt Saunders (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Building situation-aware Digital Strategies - Live Mapping Workshop!
Philippe has been involved with Digital change from the early days of the Internet (nearly 25 years) and has led the initiation and delivery of significant change initiatives for clients such as Legal & General, Vodafone, O2, Ladbrokes, M&S, HSBC, Barclays, etc. Now working as an independent Coach/Consultant, Philippe is using innovative methods to help businesses shape, plan and deploy their digital strategy, organisation change, lean-agile operating model, and most importantly develop their people and leadership. Philippe is a trained systemic coach (ORSC), complexity & systems thinker (Cynefin™ / VSM), Digital delivery manager, and a seasoned Lean and Agile practitioner. Philippe is the founder and organiser of London’s Digital Leadership meet-up