A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Most organisations have struggled in their journey to digital competitiveness and have launched programme of Digital Change, Agile Transformation or DevOps adoption. Though most of those efforts have aimed to address genuine concerns, their success has often been limited, when done in isolation, or when focusing on the wholesale normalisation of an operating model. Such situations are symptomatic of an urgent need for change without situational awareness.
In our view, Digital Leadership starts with building a strong situational awareness and, from it, adopting the right approach to emerging new innovation, consolidating the service or industrialising the digital platform. The approach can then adapt to needs.
In this workshop, we will share the basics of mapping and give you the opportunity to practice on a Live example, so you can start looking at your business / area using this powerful tool for enhanced awareness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lean Coffee (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Building situation-aware Digital Strategies - Live Mapping Workshop!
Philippe has been involved with Digital change from the early days of the Internet (nearly 25 years) and has led the initiation and delivery of significant change initiatives for clients such as Legal & General, Vodafone, O2, Ladbrokes, M&S, HSBC, Barclays, etc. Now working as an independent Coach/Consultant, Philippe is using innovative methods to help businesses shape, plan and deploy their digital strategy, organisation change, lean-agile operating model, and most importantly develop their people and leadership. Philippe is a trained systemic coach (ORSC), complexity & systems thinker (Cynefin™ / VSM), Digital delivery manager, and a seasoned Lean and Agile practitioner. Philippe is the founder and organiser of London’s Digital Leadership meet-up