Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Today, with “serverless” backends becoming popular, server management and scaling is being fully automated, and you can use many of the same tools and languages you use for Android development. Do you want to write Kotlin everywhere? There’s a solution for you! Join this talk to explore some serverless options provided by Google, see some demos, and discover which options are right for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Firebase and Android Jetpack: Fit Like A Glove (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Easy, scalable backends for Android developers
Doug is a veteran engineer, experienced public speaker, and developer advocate at Google with the Firebase team. He's been developing for Android since the very first Android device was on the market, and has bootstrapped the efforts of silicon valley startups. Outside of work, Doug follows professional ice hockey and enjoys craft beer.