If you like to hear what others are pondering about, when exploring the opportunities of DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS, then check out this SkillsCast of a Question & Answer session, recorded at Skills Matter's annual DDD eXchange in London.
If this SkillsCast recording inspired you to learn more about DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS, you may like to check out the following resources too:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Recording of a Q&A session at the DDD eXchange on, you guessed it: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development. He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.