If you like to hear what others are pondering about, when exploring the opportunities of DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS, then check out this SkillsCast of a Question & Answer session, recorded at Skills Matter's annual DDD eXchange in London.
If this SkillsCast recording inspired you to learn more about DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS, you may like to check out the following resources too:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Build the REST API Of Your Dreams (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Domain Driven Design in Practice with Helin Ece Akgul (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Recording of a Q&A session at the DDD eXchange on, you guessed it: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development. He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.