If this SkillsCast recording inspired you to learn more about DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS, you may like to check out the following resources too:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Why An API Story? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Keynote: Moving House (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Recording of a Q&A session at the DDD eXchange on, you guessed it: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development.
He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.