Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session you will also learn about: - Design tokens, what they are needed for, how you implement them and how they help support design in respect of synchronisation - About Badoo's Remote Icons Pipeline, how they parse icons from the sketch file in a synchronised manner on all platforms - How tokens and the Remove Icons Pipeline have assisted them all-round as they have made a global a/b test for redesign - How they reuse and customize their UI components between all their applications - And how this is scaled for all the company's applications (the development company grew twofold practically in two months), in order to scale development speed. They have a single MVIcore architecture, and this seamlessly leads to the emergence of a single approach to UI development. Artem will share with you the architecture of UI modules and how they allow you to have one layout for features shared by applications, so that these applications may be reused by applications among themselves. - And, of course, he will tell you about the problems they encountered at each stage
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Cosmos: How to create a better Scalable UI
Artem has around 5 years experience in Android development. He joined the Android World from low-level programming, has worked both for B2B and B2C companies, and currently works at Badoo in London. He also has a Master's degree in Computer Science.