Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Michał will present a tutorial on how to roll your own data ingestion pipeline in fifteen minutes. Then he will dive into a bit of methodology so that the thirsty has a map of materials to look further into.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists
Michał got PhD in structural bioinformatics pipelines, and after two postdocs in top research facilities moved on to use his expertise of data analysis platforms in commerce. After a stint in a bank, and fintech startup, he founded his own company.