Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Haskell is making great strides into processing data at greater convenience. You do not only have fast parsers for most important languages, but now automatic parser generators that discover the structure of our documents and package them as Haskell types: DataFrames, JSON Autotype, XML TypeLift.
Michał will present a tutorial on how to roll your own data ingestion pipeline in fifteen minutes. Then he will dive into a bit of methodology so that the thirsty has a map of materials to look further into.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Making and Testing Code Generators in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (in Online Event on 4th June 2020)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Using A.I. to Help Humanitarian Causes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Flowing Things, Not So Strange In The MVI World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists
Michał got PhD in structural bioinformatics pipelines, and after two postdocs in top research facilities moved on to use his expertise of data analysis platforms in commerce. After a stint in a bank, and fintech startup, he founded his own company.