Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Haskell is making great strides into processing data at greater convenience. You do not only have fast parsers for most important languages, but now automatic parser generators that discover the structure of our documents and package them as Haskell types: DataFrames, JSON Autotype, XML TypeLift.
Michał will present a tutorial on how to roll your own data ingestion pipeline in fifteen minutes. Then he will dive into a bit of methodology so that the thirsty has a map of materials to look further into.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 8th - 11th February 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists
Michał got PhD in structural bioinformatics pipelines, and after two postdocs in top research facilities moved on to use his expertise of data analysis platforms in commerce. After a stint in a bank, and fintech startup, he founded his own company.