Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Michał will present a tutorial on how to roll your own data ingestion pipeline in fifteen minutes. Then he will dive into a bit of methodology so that the thirsty has a map of materials to look further into.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (In-Person Workshop) with Howard Knowles (in London on 13th June 2022)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (Online Workshop) with Howard Knowles (Online Workshop on 21st July 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 2nd June 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists
Michał got PhD in structural bioinformatics pipelines, and after two postdocs in top research facilities moved on to use his expertise of data analysis platforms in commerce. After a stint in a bank, and fintech startup, he founded his own company.