Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Michał will present a tutorial on how to roll your own data ingestion pipeline in fifteen minutes. Then he will dive into a bit of methodology so that the thirsty has a map of materials to look further into.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- 90 Minutes: The Continuous Delivery of Data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists
Michał got PhD in structural bioinformatics pipelines, and after two postdocs in top research facilities moved on to use his expertise of data analysis platforms in commerce. After a stint in a bank, and fintech startup, he founded his own company.