Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The software you create is the expression of our knowledge, of what you’ve learned, and your own experiences. The path of becoming a senior Android developer can be very similar to the one cooks take to become chefs. Anastasia wants to learn from chefs and their journeys and apply it to your own craftsmanship. During her talk you will learn what path you can expect in your career, what skills will be needed in each step, what it takes to become a good Android developer, what it means to be senior developer, and finally how to lead a team successfully.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hire Better Faster Stronger (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 24th - 26th May 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Android Chef
Anastasia Lopez is a very passionate Software Engineer, working @ Memrise as an Android developer. She like cupcakes, chocolate, and all types of sweets, which is probably what led her to the Android world.