An interactive workshop which will help you to:
-Identify your real allies at work
-Recognise traits that could be holding you back as a woman
-Craft your communication style for maximum impact
The session will be fun, informal and learning through practical exercises with your community. We will explore the common topics and questions raised in the workplace, socially and in events we host. Together we will explore how we as women can handle challenging situations.
She will share actionable examples which can change your mindset, approach and help you to thrive!
Questions comments and scenarios can be emailed over in advance to be shared with Sonya to be discussed anonymously with the group, including insights, action points and ways to thrive!
LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone - men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Facilitating great workshops with Donna Spencer (in Perth on 21st September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
How to Thrive in a Male Dominated World
Women of colour in technology and Founder of Like minded females, a social enterprise to encourage female empowerment.
Sonya founded LMF in May 18, which has since engaged with over 12k people, hosted 30 events and been recognised for 2 national awards. Alongside this, she is a public speaker, given a TED talk on using technology to build communities, Keynote speaker for Budapest public university AI conference, workshop facilitator and radio host. In June 2019, Sonya was a Keynote speaking for over 6 Tech events in London, as well as Lithuania, including presenting a workshop at the British Lithuanian embassay. In addition to this, Sonya has won the rising star award 2017 and UK tech business women of the year 2018 via PWC, written tech articles for Metro UK newspaper, has a monthly slot on the BBC and is launching her LMF tech business in June 2019. Sonya is on the techshecan committee, tech London Advocates Pakistan and a NED for a tech social enterprise.
Instagram : @sonyabarlowuk Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/in/sonyabarlow