An interactive workshop which will help you to:
-Identify your real allies at work
-Recognise traits that could be holding you back as a woman
-Craft your communication style for maximum impact
The session will be fun, informal and learning through practical exercises with your community. We will explore the common topics and questions raised in the workplace, socially and in events we host. Together we will explore how we as women can handle challenging situations.
She will share actionable examples which can change your mindset, approach and help you to thrive!
Questions comments and scenarios can be emailed over in advance to be shared with Sonya to be discussed anonymously with the group, including insights, action points and ways to thrive!
LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone - men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- The Power of Persuasion — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Lessons from Leading through Uncertain Times (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
How to Thrive in a Male Dominated World
Women of colour in technology and Founder of Like minded females, a social enterprise to encourage female empowerment.
Sonya founded LMF in May 18, which has since engaged with over 12k people, hosted 30 events and been recognised for 2 national awards. Alongside this, she is a public speaker, given a TED talk on using technology to build communities, Keynote speaker for Budapest public university AI conference, workshop facilitator and radio host. In June 2019, Sonya was a Keynote speaking for over 6 Tech events in London, as well as Lithuania, including presenting a workshop at the British Lithuanian embassay. In addition to this, Sonya has won the rising star award 2017 and UK tech business women of the year 2018 via PWC, written tech articles for Metro UK newspaper, has a monthly slot on the BBC and is launching her LMF tech business in June 2019. Sonya is on the techshecan committee, tech London Advocates Pakistan and a NED for a tech social enterprise.
Instagram : @sonyabarlowuk Linkedin : www.linkedin.com/in/sonyabarlow