A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this session, you’ll learn how to construct an ASP.NET Core app from start to finish. We’ll look at building an EF Core model and use it in Razor Pages with Tag Helpers. You’ll also learn how to create middleware, configure the app and its startup. Finally, we will wrap up deployment to the cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Globalization and localization in ASP.NET Core (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Pipelines & Orchestration (Online Meetup on 25th August 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Tutorial: Get Started Building ASP.NET Core Apps Today!
Rachel currently works for JetBrains as a Developer Advocate. She has been in the business of creating software for over 25 years, as an author, mentor, and (keynote) speaker at top industry conferences such as Microsoft’s //BUILD, Øredev, NetConf, SDD and others.