Developers on GOV.UK have been coding in the open for the last 8 years. In this talk we'll talk you through 10 things that you could use, copy or learn from GOV.UK 's public GitHub repos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 5 Ways To Keep Docs Up To Date (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- How to stop worrying, love the SPA and appreciate Rails (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)