A non-technical talk about individual and team motivation. From debunking of the carrot-and-stick paradigm to the more modern approach of positive psychology.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Denormalization (or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Data Redundancy) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (in Online Event on 16th July 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (in Online on 19th August 2020)
- Kaizen To Karōshi - Burnout in Agile Teams and What You Can Do About It. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Playful Leadership - How to Enable Transformational Change and Have Fun Doing It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
What Makes us Passionate
I’m web guy that values the process over technology and user experience over everything. I’ve made e-commerces, marketing tools and financial tools. Currently I’m helping Festicket creating hassle-free festival packages.