YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (in Online Event on 25th June 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Using A.I. to Help Humanitarian Causes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
Lightening talk: Redis Modules
Pieter is Product Manager at Redis Labs and is based in London. He holds a MSc in Computer Science from Ghent University, where he wrote a distinguished thesis on time-based graph models. Prior to joining RedisLabs, Pieter used to work for Neo4j and was an instance of Software Engineer at TomTom, the world’s leader in location and navigation software.