Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Parsley: A Staged Selective Parser Combinator Library
Jamie is a PhD Student at Imperial College London, with an interest in functional programming, compilers, and parsers. He is currently working on performant parser combinator libraries in Haskell using staging and compiler engineering principles.