Covering why and how Supernova came to be, the journey of building the Supernova tool, the company including a quick bit about the YCombinator experience, and a tool demo
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Design to code. Meet Supernova.
Before taking on the future of automated software development as the founder and CEO of Supernova, Jiri put more than 70 mobile development projects under his belt for leading global companies. Most recently, Supernova became the first Czech company to go through the prestigious YCombinator program in the W19 batch. As a self-described need-to-know-everything geek, his passions span startups, open-source, leadership, and beyond.