Covering why and how Supernova came to be, the journey of building the Supernova tool, the company including a quick bit about the YCombinator experience, and a tool demo
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Design to code. Meet Supernova.
Before taking on the future of automated software development as the founder and CEO of Supernova, Jiri put more than 70 mobile development projects under his belt for leading global companies. Most recently, Supernova became the first Czech company to go through the prestigious YCombinator program in the W19 batch. As a self-described need-to-know-everything geek, his passions span startups, open-source, leadership, and beyond.