Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk Aubrey will share a walk through of how Nationwide built a cloud platform, the tech, the culture, the initiatives that made it possible, and some of the valuable failures taught them new lessons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Building a CloudPlatform at Nationwide Building Society
Aubrey is a hardcore technologist at heart, with over 18 years experience working in tech. Can be mainly found doing interim CTO work and building incredible teams that always involve free food. Notable accolades include fail startup owner, trans women in tech, cat owner and mentor to her partner who is now also a women in tech.