Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk Aubrey will share a walk through of how Nationwide built a cloud platform, the tech, the culture, the initiatives that made it possible, and some of the valuable failures taught them new lessons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Building a CloudPlatform at Nationwide Building Society
Aubrey is a hardcore technologist at heart, with over 18 years experience working in tech. Can be mainly found doing interim CTO work and building incredible teams that always involve free food. Notable accolades include fail startup owner, trans women in tech, cat owner and mentor to her partner who is now also a women in tech.