Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- HPA and VPA: scale your K8s cluster on any metrics (Ecaterina Gamanji, Condé Nast International) (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Kubernetes Scalability: Federation & Cluster API
Currently a Cloud Platform Engineer at Condé Nast International. Previously worked on maintaining and automating site delivery on OpenStack based infrastructure, which transitioned into a role with a focus on designing, deploying and evolving a Kubernetes centric infrastructure. Condé Nast International sets the benchmark for publishing excellence with leading print and digital brands, including Vogue, GQ, Wired. Hence, having a scalable, reliable and highly available platform in combination with a robust delivery process is the raison d’etre of the current cloud platform team.