Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- HPA and VPA: scale your K8s cluster on any metrics (Ecaterina Gamanji, Condé Nast International) (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Kubernetes Scalability: Federation & Cluster API
Currently a Cloud Platform Engineer at Condé Nast International. Previously worked on maintaining and automating site delivery on OpenStack based infrastructure, which transitioned into a role with a focus on designing, deploying and evolving a Kubernetes centric infrastructure. Condé Nast International sets the benchmark for publishing excellence with leading print and digital brands, including Vogue, GQ, Wired. Hence, having a scalable, reliable and highly available platform in combination with a robust delivery process is the raison d’etre of the current cloud platform team.