Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- HPA and VPA: scale your K8s cluster on any metrics (Ecaterina Gamanji, Condé Nast International) (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Kubernetes Scalability: Federation & Cluster API
Currently a Cloud Platform Engineer at Condé Nast International. Previously worked on maintaining and automating site delivery on OpenStack based infrastructure, which transitioned into a role with a focus on designing, deploying and evolving a Kubernetes centric infrastructure. Condé Nast International sets the benchmark for publishing excellence with leading print and digital brands, including Vogue, GQ, Wired. Hence, having a scalable, reliable and highly available platform in combination with a robust delivery process is the raison d’etre of the current cloud platform team.