Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Louise will unpack the importance of secure relationships and how they enable you to thrive as human beings. She'll explore practical ways that you can all use to shift your mindset to one of relating to others through, thinking, feeling, communicating, and behaving.
She'll see how these techniques can help reveal more of ourselves, enabling you to learn - the foundation for continuous improvement, and feel secure & trusted - the foundation for personal development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)