Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As a product manager, you probably have different skills and experiences to the team you set direction for. And if you've joined an existing team, for a while it's likely they know the product better than you do as well. How do you give meaningful leadership to a team when they have more subject matter knowledge than you do?
Julia will talk about ways you can help teams to use their collective expertise to move towards the right outcome. This is true even if you don't know what that outcome is yet.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Being Agile Without Agile Coaches at OVO Energy (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)