Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob) introduced clean architecture which enforces separation of concerns between the different layers of a system. This makes the system testable and independent of any frameworks. In this talk, we will go through the different layers of a clean architecture application. We will discuss the roles and responsibility for each layer and then look into implementation using Flutter and Dart. We will also discover how BLoC lends itself well to clean architecture using samples for a project I've been working on.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard – Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (Online Meetup on 6th August 2020)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- What's in a Functional Compiler? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)