On average we spend more time planning our annual holiday than we do our life goals.
Most of us know what SMART goals are, but how much time do you spend crafting your goals and nurturing them in a way that allows you to stay focused on achieving them? Setting goals and creating a plan as to how you will achieve them including milestones, markers and an accountability partner to help you along the way, is a definitive way to ensure you achieve your desired outcome.
What about your values, how often do you pay close attention to your values, what’s important to you and your motivation for achieving your goals? The combination of setting your goal and achieving it in line with your values is one of the most powerful experiences an individual can have.
In this interactive session Rosemarie Wilson, Mindset and Leadership Development Coach explores the power of goal-setting and guides you to identify your core values, so you can combine the two and experience an even greater sense of purpose and fulfilment.
This SkillsCast covers:
- What is a SMART Goal?
- What exactly are values?
- What is a value based goal?
- How to identify your why and motivational factors
- How to align your success with your values
- The Importance of an Accountability Partner
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Emotional Intelligence in Tech (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 14th - 17th June 2021)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th September 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Productivity and Wellbeing 101 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
How to Set Goals in Alignment with Your Values
Rosemarie Wilson is a Mindset Coach, International Speaker, Mentor and Founder of Pragmatica Coaching, a coaching and training company.
In her role she works with mid and senior level female professionals to help nurture their talent, thrive in their role or take the next step in their career. She also works with organisations who are committed to investing in and retaining talent, whilst supporting an organisational culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.