This interactive session will discuss the importance of first impressions and individuality, to authentically build your confidence and perceived worth, both in and outside work.
You will leave with practical skills to help you add impact to your look - building your confidence and boosting your professional development.
- Discover what you can do to add impact to your personal image
- Learn why it matters and the difference it can make in the workplace
- Understand more about individuality and the importance of finding your authenticity
- Feel assured that you can influence your career development through colour and style
LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone - men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- 5 Ways of Setting Boundaries - Boost Your Energy, Productivity & Focus (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace
As an experienced Marketer and award-winning Image Consultant with, IIP Gold accredited, House of Colour Limited, I use colour analysis and personal style development to guide my clients on a journey of self-reflection and rediscovery. The result? Confident leaders, employees and role-models with the courage to be more visible, stay true to their core values and build trust/credibility with those around them.