Rachel Kepinska-Smith, Image Consultant with House of Colour, will be demonstrating how to use colour and personal style to enhance your credibility, visibility and authority in the workplace.
This interactive session will discuss the importance of first impressions and individuality, to authentically build your confidence and perceived worth, both in and outside work.
You will leave with practical skills to help you add impact to your look - building your confidence and boosting your professional development.
- Discover what you can do to add impact to your personal image
- Learn why it matters and the difference it can make in the workplace
- Understand more about individuality and the importance of finding your authenticity
- Feel assured that you can influence your career development through colour and style
LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone - men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Hacktoberfest (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace
As an experienced Marketer and award-winning Image Consultant with, IIP Gold accredited, House of Colour Limited, I use colour analysis and personal style development to guide my clients on a journey of self-reflection and rediscovery. The result? Confident leaders, employees and role-models with the courage to be more visible, stay true to their core values and build trust/credibility with those around them.