YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Designing AI Systems - An Introduction (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Using A.I. to Help Humanitarian Causes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
Designing trust and transparency using AI
Sean Greaves is a Technical Specialist within the IBM UK Systems AI team in London. He focuses on applications of PowerAI and building the IBM AI community. He has gained experience working as a Creative Technologist in Berlin and studied Mechanical Engineering and Design Informatics in Edinburgh. He loves exploring intersections of technology and art and has presented work at Museum of Modern Art NYC and TU Delft.