Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk James will share with you 5 painful lessons learned from designing and deploying cloud functions in high volume production environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Lightning Talk: Serverless: Patterns, Limitations and Pitfalls
James Peet is a Tech Lead for cloud consultancy Amido. From a background in Telecoms and Java development, James has been building cloud and hybrid solutions for Startups, Blue-chips, Government programs and everything in between for over 15 of years.