Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk James will share with you 5 painful lessons learned from designing and deploying cloud functions in high volume production environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Lightning Talk: Serverless: Patterns, Limitations and Pitfalls
James Peet is a Tech Lead for cloud consultancy Amido. From a background in Telecoms and Java development, James has been building cloud and hybrid solutions for Startups, Blue-chips, Government programs and everything in between for over 15 of years.