Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with Face recognition and AR in Android (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Performance Optimization Techniques for Mobile Devices: An Overview (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Practical DDD: Bounded Contexts + Events => Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Pushing Dynamic Features Your Users Want, As Quick As They Want Them
I consider myself a continuous learner, very enthusiastic about the Android platform & Kotlin language specifically. Love running, traveling, attending music live metal gigs or reading books. I work as a Senior Software Engineer at Twitter, and I've participated in both Periscope and Twitter Android apps, being the Technical lead on Dynamic delivery for Twitter Android. I am originally from Valencia (Spain), but so far I've lived in Belgium and for a while now in London (UK).