Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with Face recognition and AR in Android (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 29th November - 1st December 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 21st September 2021)
- Practical DDD: Bounded Contexts + Events => Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Pushing Dynamic Features Your Users Want, As Quick As They Want Them
I consider myself a continuous learner, very enthusiastic about the Android platform & Kotlin language specifically. Love running, traveling, attending music live metal gigs or reading books. I work as a Senior Software Engineer at Twitter, and I've participated in both Periscope and Twitter Android apps, being the Technical lead on Dynamic delivery for Twitter Android. I am originally from Valencia (Spain), but so far I've lived in Belgium and for a while now in London (UK).