If you ever asked yourself any of these questions: What do chatbots eat? Do chatbots have dreams? What are the usual chatbot challenges? Then this talk is for you. We will answer all of the above questions and many more. You will learn how to build a fully functioning chatbot in less than 10 minutes – without a single IF statement – and train it to understand human language. Then we will top it up with a quick AI training to make it understand the language normal people speak.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building mobile apps with NativeScript (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Accessibility in Flutter (in Online Event on 20th August 2020)
- Rewriting Legacy Code (Online Meetup on 20th August 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Adopt an AI-driven chatbot today + Alexa Bonus
Sebastian Witalec is a Technical Evangelist for Progress/Telerik with over 9 years of experience in software engineering and architecture.