We take a look across industries to learn from experts who use sound to create transformative user experiences.
Learn how brands utilize sound to connect to consumers more deeply and build immersive product experiences.
By the end of this even you will be able to:
Identify how sound can be used to enhance product/service experiences
Use examples to communicate how sound can add value to your work
Start using sound in a more creative and impactful way
Who is part of the UX Playground Research Team?
For events and presentations, we regularly conduct research to identify new trends, opportunities and challenges in experience design. For this purpose, we reach out to our members looking to volunteer, learn and grow. This particular piece is a collaboration by myself Chakib Labidi:
Natalie Man, User Experience Designer https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalieman/
Jasmina Jambresic, UX & Product Designer
Let’s get together to collaborate, invent and create.
I look forward to another UX Playground event and hope you will be joining us.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Real-Life Design for Voice Assistant (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 16th - 19th November 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- "Speak" Your Architecture: From Domain Language to Well-Named Components (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Performance Optimization Techniques for Mobile Devices: An Overview (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
The Sonic Contender
Chakib Labidi is a London based design consultant and founder of UX Playground, a community of over 1900 professionals. His expertise is in working with companies to create products that provide the best possible experience by identifying the needs and desires of their customers and aligning these with business requirements.
With more than 17 years experience in the creative industry, Chakib had the opportunity to work with clients from the UK and internationally including Aramco, Adobe, Times, Sony, Sky, Virgin and Barclays, News UK just to name a few.