Running a law firm can be like running a football club – you pay a high price in order to convince a key player to join your team. It's no easy task. How to find the right person – with the right experience – with the right book of clients? A live knowledge-base of lawyers can answer that where LinkedIn cannot. In this talk we explore how we at Aspirant Analytics used graph technology to build a highly automated knowledge eco-system, and turned a side-project into a legal market insight product. We'll see how being able to explore the legal market in this manner also inspired unexpected ways in which the knowledge graph creates value.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard – Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (Online Meetup on 6th August 2020)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- What's in a Functional Compiler? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph
Hok-Him is the Founder & CTO of Aspirant Analytics, a People Analytics startup based in Shoreditch. With a Computer Science degree from Cambridge University, Hok-Him had a past career of over 10 years as a software developer and tech lead at Bloomberg and Goldman Sachs. A keen rock-climber, nature-lover and geek at heart, he is drawn to challenges, life-hacks and self-improvement. He is a strong believer of social responsibility and the key role that technology plays to achieve it.