Running a law firm can be like running a football club – you pay a high price in order to convince a key player to join your team. It's no easy task. How to find the right person – with the right experience – with the right book of clients? A live knowledge-base of lawyers can answer that where LinkedIn cannot. In this talk we explore how we at Aspirant Analytics used graph technology to build a highly automated knowledge eco-system, and turned a side-project into a legal market insight product. We'll see how being able to explore the legal market in this manner also inspired unexpected ways in which the knowledge graph creates value.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (Online Meetup on 22nd October 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Post Quantum Cryptography Apocalypse (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph
Hok-Him is the Founder & CTO of Aspirant Analytics, a People Analytics startup based in Shoreditch. With a Computer Science degree from Cambridge University, Hok-Him had a past career of over 10 years as a software developer and tech lead at Bloomberg and Goldman Sachs. A keen rock-climber, nature-lover and geek at heart, he is drawn to challenges, life-hacks and self-improvement. He is a strong believer of social responsibility and the key role that technology plays to achieve it.