YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Identity Management and Single Sign-on - How Much Flexibility? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Beyond Java 8 with Ben Evans (Online Workshop on 18th - 19th November 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- How to Contribute to Java and Open Source Projects (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
How Open Source is Funded - The Enterprise Differentiation Tightrope
Ryan Dawson is a core member of the Activiti team at Alfresco (https://www.activiti.org/about), helping to drive forward the Activiti open source project. He has spent 10 years working in Java Development scene in London across a variety of industries. Marcello works in Java and front-end since more than 10 years, always in contact with opensource and communities, as coordinator for the Java User Group Milano from 2003 to 2010. Since moving to London, he’s been working for startups of any size and he’s now software architect in Alfresco for Alfresco Process Services, the enterprise BPM suite based on the open source Activiti BPM Engine.
Mauricio Salatino (salaboy.com) is currently the Activiti Cloud OSS (activiti.org) Tech Leader working at Alfresco. Previously Mauricio worked for Red Hat / JBoss in the Drools & jBPM projects, where he author 4 books about these projects. With more than 10 years of experience in Java and in the Business Automation field Mauricio is pushing forward to modernise a very conservative industry by following the Open Source Way.