Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Martin will show you how to extract information from images and video using a pre-trained service called Amazon Rekognition—and with demos and code examples, he will show you how to add image and video analysis to your applications. No machine learning skill is required.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Visual Studio Code, tips and tricks on Linux (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Lightning Talk: AWS AI services for image and video analysis with .NET
As a principle evangelist for Amazon Web Services, Martin travels the world showcasing the transformational capabilities of AWS. In his time as an evangelist, Martin has spoken at over 200 events and meetups as well as producing, blogs, tutorials and broadcasts.