Hear from Dr Sophia Goldberg, Machine Learning Researcher at rapidly growing London startup Streetbees about how they use AI to disrupt the market research industry.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Conditional Random Fields: Probabilistic Models for Segmenting and Labelling Sequence Data. (in London on 28th October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: A Holistic Approach to Data Analytics and BI (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Machine Learning in action at Streetbees
Dr Sophia Goldberg is Machine Learning Researcher at London startup Streetbees. Passionate about delivering measurable impact with Data Science, and interested in Data Science for social good. Sophia has previously worked in analytics, data visualisation, programming, statistical modelling and machine learning.