RedisTimeSeries is a sleek Redis module designed for time series data. Pieter Cailliau will explore the challenges and characteristics of time series data, and how RedisTimeSeries addresses them. Learn how to use RedisTimeSeries features such as down sampling, data retention, and time-bucketed aggregation. Finally, get your feet wet with RedisTimeSeries by integrating it with Grafana.
6:30 pm Networking w/Food & Drinks sponsored by Redis Labs
7:00 pm Welcome and Introductions
7:15 pm "Intro to RedisTimeSeries" by Pieter Cailliau, or Redis Labs
8:30 pm Q&A
9:00 pm wrap-up
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis
Pieter is Product Manager at Redis Labs and is based in London. He holds a MSc in Computer Science from Ghent University, where he wrote a distinguished thesis on time-based graph models. Prior to joining RedisLabs, Pieter used to work for Neo4j and was an instance of Software Engineer at TomTom, the world’s leader in location and navigation software.