RedisTimeSeries is a sleek Redis module designed for time series data. Pieter Cailliau will explore the challenges and characteristics of time series data, and how RedisTimeSeries addresses them. Learn how to use RedisTimeSeries features such as down sampling, data retention, and time-bucketed aggregation. Finally, get your feet wet with RedisTimeSeries by integrating it with Grafana.
6:30 pm Networking w/Food & Drinks sponsored by Redis Labs
7:00 pm Welcome and Introductions
7:15 pm "Intro to RedisTimeSeries" by Pieter Cailliau, or Redis Labs
8:30 pm Q&A
9:00 pm wrap-up
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard – Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (Online Meetup on 6th August 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis
Pieter is Product Manager at Redis Labs and is based in London. He holds a MSc in Computer Science from Ghent University, where he wrote a distinguished thesis on time-based graph models. Prior to joining RedisLabs, Pieter used to work for Neo4j and was an instance of Software Engineer at TomTom, the world’s leader in location and navigation software.