RedisTimeSeries is a sleek Redis module designed for time series data. Pieter Cailliau will explore the challenges and characteristics of time series data, and how RedisTimeSeries addresses them. Learn how to use RedisTimeSeries features such as down sampling, data retention, and time-bucketed aggregation. Finally, get your feet wet with RedisTimeSeries by integrating it with Grafana.
6:30 pm Networking w/Food & Drinks sponsored by Redis Labs
7:00 pm Welcome and Introductions
7:15 pm "Intro to RedisTimeSeries" by Pieter Cailliau, or Redis Labs
8:30 pm Q&A
9:00 pm wrap-up
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (in Online Event on 4th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Using A.I. to Help Humanitarian Causes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis
Pieter is Product Manager at Redis Labs and is based in London. He holds a MSc in Computer Science from Ghent University, where he wrote a distinguished thesis on time-based graph models. Prior to joining RedisLabs, Pieter used to work for Neo4j and was an instance of Software Engineer at TomTom, the world’s leader in location and navigation software.