In this talk, Keith Bloom will illustrate why React is increasingly being leveraged to build zero-failure trading platforms, for the biggest investment banks and financial institutions in the world. We'll start from altitude, looking across multiple teams spanning hundreds of developers - we'll talk about how React's simple APIs and no-hassle frameworks specifically accelerates development for the biggest trading platforms. We'll then zoom in gradually all the way through to the experience of an individual developer, all while illustrating the points throughout with hard-core technical examples.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform
Keith Bloom is a lead developer at Adaptive Financial Consulting with over 20 years’ experience of creating zero-failure software for the financial industry, using the most cutting-edge technologies and approaches.