In this talk, Keith Bloom will illustrate why React is increasingly being leveraged to build zero-failure trading platforms, for the biggest investment banks and financial institutions in the world. We'll start from altitude, looking across multiple teams spanning hundreds of developers - we'll talk about how React's simple APIs and no-hassle frameworks specifically accelerates development for the biggest trading platforms. We'll then zoom in gradually all the way through to the experience of an individual developer, all while illustrating the points throughout with hard-core technical examples.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform
Keith Bloom is a lead developer at Adaptive Financial Consulting with over 20 years’ experience of creating zero-failure software for the financial industry, using the most cutting-edge technologies and approaches.