Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Creating & Sustaining a Culture of Innovation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Monolithic Transformation - Changing the Culture of Large Organizations, or, What To Do When Your Meatware Stinks
Michael Coté works at VMware Tanzu (formerly Pivotal) on the advocate team. He focuses on how large organizations are getting better at building and delivering software to help their business run better and grow. He’s been an industry analyst at RedMonk and 451 Research, worked in corporate strategy and M&A at Dell in software and cloud, and was a programmer for a decade before all that. He does several technology podcasts (such as Software Defined Talk), writes frequently on how large organizations struggle and succeed with agile development and DevOps, blogs at cote.coffee, and is @cote in Twitter. Texas Forever!