Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Creating & Sustaining a Culture of Innovation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Monolithic Transformation - Changing the Culture of Large Organizations, or, What To Do When Your Meatware Stinks
Michael Coté works at VMware Tanzu (formerly Pivotal) on the advocate team. He focuses on how large organizations are getting better at building and delivering software to help their business run better and grow. He’s been an industry analyst at RedMonk and 451 Research, worked in corporate strategy and M&A at Dell in software and cloud, and was a programmer for a decade before all that. He does several technology podcasts (such as Software Defined Talk), writes frequently on how large organizations struggle and succeed with agile development and DevOps, blogs at cote.coffee, and is @cote in Twitter. Texas Forever!