YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- LeSS & Learn - Deepen Knowledge and Share Experiences with Ben Maynard (in London on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Performance Proposal: Rhythmr, Or Semi-Automated Audio Loops (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters
Balandino Di Donato is Lecturer in Creative Computing as University of Leicester and, PhD Candidate at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire in Music Technology. He recently left the role of Research Assistant at Embodied Audio Visual Interaction Unit - Goldsmiths, University of London, where he worked on the EU funded project BioMusic. His research interest are in the area of interactive audiovisual performances and interaction design. Previous work in the Audio Developer community include Myo Mapper, which received the ADC JUCE Award 2017.