Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless computing can be a great way to not think about DevOps and let IaaS providers take on the vast majority of that work. However, moving your software to serverless is not always the right answer. During this Lightning Talk Nicholas will share with you costs - both in time and money, business value, and other factors you and your team can use in deciding to make the switch.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Lightning Talk: Serverless - When Should You and When Shouldn't You?
Nicholas Shook is a DevOps engineer, solutions architect, and attorney based in California. He uses his background in both to create privacy and security-focused infrastructure that is compliant with pertinent regulations and advances business objectives.