Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless computing can be a great way to not think about DevOps and let IaaS providers take on the vast majority of that work. However, moving your software to serverless is not always the right answer. During this Lightning Talk Nicholas will share with you costs - both in time and money, business value, and other factors you and your team can use in deciding to make the switch.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Getting Started with CI/CD with Dave Farley (Online Course on 2nd - 3rd December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Lightning Talk: Serverless - When Should You and When Shouldn't You?
Nicholas Shook is a DevOps engineer, solutions architect, and attorney based in California. He uses his background in both to create privacy and security-focused infrastructure that is compliant with pertinent regulations and advances business objectives.