Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Lightning Talk: Serverless - When Should You and When Shouldn't You?
Nicholas Shook is a DevOps engineer, solutions architect, and attorney based in California. He uses his background in both to create privacy and security-focused infrastructure that is compliant with pertinent regulations and advances business objectives.