Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Serverless computing can be a great way to not think about DevOps and let IaaS providers take on the vast majority of that work. However, moving your software to serverless is not always the right answer. During this Lightning Talk Nicholas will share with you costs - both in time and money, business value, and other factors you and your team can use in deciding to make the switch.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Lightning Talk: Serverless - When Should You and When Shouldn't You?
Nicholas Shook is a DevOps engineer, solutions architect, and attorney based in California. He uses his background in both to create privacy and security-focused infrastructure that is compliant with pertinent regulations and advances business objectives.