Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Bryan Boreham, Director of Software Engineering at Weaveworks, as he explores the core principles of GitOps, the Cloud Native transformation, war stories, and how you too can make your life easier by automating Kubernetes using GitOps.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Kubernetes Networking (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Automate Kubernetes with GitOps
After first getting into programming as a kid, creating a video game called "Splat", Bryan's career has ranged from charting pie sales at a bakery to real-time pricing of billion-dollar bond trades. At Weaveworks, Bryan works on deployment and observability for containers and microservices, and is a contributor to many Cloud Native Open Source projects including Kubernetes, Weave Net and Cortex. Outside of work he is a father, a helicopter pilot, and can cook a mean risotto primavera.