Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Kubernetes Networking (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Automate Kubernetes with GitOps
After first getting into programming as a kid, creating a video game called "Splat", Bryan's career has ranged from charting pie sales at a bakery to real-time pricing of billion-dollar bond trades. At Weaveworks, Bryan works on deployment and observability for containers and microservices, and is a contributor to many Cloud Native Open Source projects including Kubernetes, Weave Net and Cortex. Outside of work he is a father, a helicopter pilot, and can cook a mean risotto primavera.