Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Bryan Boreham, Director of Software Engineering at Weaveworks, as he explores the core principles of GitOps, the Cloud Native transformation, war stories, and how you too can make your life easier by automating Kubernetes using GitOps.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Kubernetes Networking (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Getting Started with CI/CD with Dave Farley (Online Course on 2nd - 3rd December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Automate Kubernetes with GitOps
After first getting into programming as a kid, creating a video game called "Splat", Bryan's career has ranged from charting pie sales at a bakery to real-time pricing of billion-dollar bond trades. At Weaveworks, Bryan works on deployment and observability for containers and microservices, and is a contributor to many Cloud Native Open Source projects including Kubernetes, Weave Net and Cortex. Outside of work he is a father, a helicopter pilot, and can cook a mean risotto primavera.