Crystal is a Ruby inspired language that offers type safety and a minimal runtime. In this talk we'll look into Crystal's concurrency model, Communicating Sequential Processes, and how it shapes the way we write concurrent applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better scripting with Crystal (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- How to stop worrying, love the SPA and appreciate Rails (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)