Often, organisations and members of the Dev and Ops teams have automated the build & test but still, need to deploy manually and often out of hours. Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy go together like cheese and crackers and are easily integrated and can be used to deploy to Azure IaaS & PaaS and also on-Premise. In this session, Derek will take you through how to integrate Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy using the extension. He will then configure an Azure pipeline and lastly pass this through to Octopus Deploy which will then deploy to Azure from a single build and test all the way to Production.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy
Derek Campbell has worked across the world in London, Melbourne, Singapore and now from home in Glasgow, Scotland, for Octopus Deploy as a CI/CD Architect in the Customer Success team. Derek works with and helps Octopus Deploy’s biggest clients with their CI/CD pipeline and helps enable their success with Octopus Deploy. Derek’s passion is in automating ‘all of the things’. Professionally and personally he spends a lot of time automating home, personal and professional projects. Derek has been working in the DevOps and automation world for about 6 years using a mixture of different products deploying to On-Premise, AWS and Azure.