Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Umer will highlight the problems with the old way that they wanted to overcome, the objectives they set for success, and how they're now using new frameworks to power the personal development journeys of their people.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Building Careers Frameworks for a Diverse, Digital Environment
Umer is the Head of Agile Projects and Programmes at News UK, responsible for talent acquisition, career development, standards and best practices.