Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This lightning talk will cover how News UK has been revamping its tech careers frameworks through collaboration, expertise and a recognition of the diversity that makes up successful cross-functional delivery teams.
Umer will highlight the problems with the old way that they wanted to overcome, the objectives they set for success, and how they're now using new frameworks to power the personal development journeys of their people.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Building Careers Frameworks for a Diverse, Digital Environment
Umer is the Head of Agile Projects and Programmes at News UK, responsible for talent acquisition, career development, standards and best practices.