Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
But what if you were able to apply your technical mind, endless curiosity, and analytical thinking to engineer yourself into a better interviewer? You can!
Whether you’ve interviewed dozens of people, or you’ve only ever been on the other side of the table, Heather will help you become a more compassionate, effective, and confident interviewer. You’ll learn how unconscious bias is just Big O complexity, how to analyze job requirements like acceptance criteria, how to unit test your interview questions, and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Do You Mean I Can’t Google It? - Search for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why a Diverse Team is Crucial to Startup Success (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Lightning Talk: Engineering a Better Interviewer
Heather is a software engineer who spends her days working on Java, microservices, and all the backend tools that help put them together. After years studying finance and working in operations around the world, she is currently focused on growing and improving the distributed microservice system at Landbay, a peer-to-peer FinTech start-up here in London.