Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
But what if you were able to apply your technical mind, endless curiosity, and analytical thinking to engineer yourself into a better interviewer? You can!
Whether you’ve interviewed dozens of people, or you’ve only ever been on the other side of the table, Heather will help you become a more compassionate, effective, and confident interviewer. You’ll learn how unconscious bias is just Big O complexity, how to analyze job requirements like acceptance criteria, how to unit test your interview questions, and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Do You Mean I Can’t Google It? - Search for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Of Technical Leaders, the 10x Dev and Other Mythical Creatures (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Lightning Talk: Engineering a Better Interviewer
Heather is a software engineer who spends her days working on Java, microservices, and all the backend tools that help put them together. After years studying finance and working in operations around the world, she is currently focused on growing and improving the distributed microservice system at Landbay, a peer-to-peer FinTech start-up here in London.