YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Prepare for What 'Looms' Ahead (Online Meetup on 25th February 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves.
Craig Reeves is part of the services team at Red Hat UK, helping his customers to make the most of open source technologies at a global scale. He has helped to deliver some of the biggest platforms for Red Hat across globally regulated industries across a variety of technologies both on premise and in the cloud.
Ingo Weiss is a Software Engineer for Red Hat JBoss EAP, working as part of the sustaining engineering team. A sysadmin and support engineer in a previous life, he now works delivering fixes to one of Red Hat’s most important products, contributing to several open source projects.
Paulo Menon is a Principal Consultant specialised in RHDM and RHPAM troubleshooting and deployments for Red Hat EMEA’s largest customers, he is also the Business Automation Community of Practice EMEA Manager, which is the internal Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager community and the internal EMEA and UKI Tech Meetup organiser, With more than 18 years of experience in Java, 9 years working as Red Hat Middleware Consultant and focused on customer success, he’s one of the most accomplished consultants in EMEA. During his free time he is a mentor at meet a mentor and always willing to participate and give back to the Java community.