Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- GUI Programming in Haskell: Review & Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Lightning Talk: Manufacturing Circuit Boards with Robots and Haskell
Oliver first discovered Haskell in late 2011, mostly curious as to what this radically different language was all about. After successfully type-checking his first program, he was hooked by the language's combination of succinctness and expressivity, and fascinated by the rich amount of theory and rigour behind the concepts.
Andrew is a hardware engineer who was driven to start a software company to solve problems for hardware engineers!