With the uses of Skaffold and Container Structure Test, you can reload your Kubernetes cluster seamlessly and validate your Docker images. Cloud Code comes with tools to help you write and run cloud-native applications easily and enables collaboration between Ops and Dev. With a quick demo using VueJS, we will use Cloud Code to make every day a productive day.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications
CTO at Zenika, Julien is also Google Developer Expert Cloud. He's passionate about cloud technologies, and loves to help customers get results quickly using services like Google Cloud Platform. He’s from Nantes, France and funded the GDG Nantes, organizing one of the biggest DevFest in the world.