Are you creating or playing with Docker images everyday? You’re pushing them on K8S? Let’s discover a DevOps tool to improve your Developer eXperience: “Cloud Code”.
With the uses of Skaffold and Container Structure Test, you can reload your Kubernetes cluster seamlessly and validate your Docker images. Cloud Code comes with tools to help you write and run cloud-native applications easily and enables collaboration between Ops and Dev. With a quick demo using VueJS, we will use Cloud Code to make every day a productive day.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications
CTO at Zenika, Julien is also Google Developer Expert Cloud. He's passionate about cloud technologies, and loves to help customers get results quickly using services like Google Cloud Platform. He’s from Nantes, France and funded the GDG Nantes, organizing one of the biggest DevFest in the world.