Are you creating or playing with Docker images everyday? You’re pushing them on K8S? Let’s discover a DevOps tool to improve your Developer eXperience: “Cloud Code”.
With the uses of Skaffold and Container Structure Test, you can reload your Kubernetes cluster seamlessly and validate your Docker images. Cloud Code comes with tools to help you write and run cloud-native applications easily and enables collaboration between Ops and Dev. With a quick demo using VueJS, we will use Cloud Code to make every day a productive day.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (in Online Event on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th December 2020)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications
CTO at Zenika, Julien is also Google Developer Expert Cloud. He's passionate about cloud technologies, and loves to help customers get results quickly using services like Google Cloud Platform. He’s from Nantes, France and funded the GDG Nantes, organizing one of the biggest DevFest in the world.