CI/CD is a complex process. So, why to not use a complex tool? Let’s create a pipeline from commit to deployment using Azure DevOps!
During this hands-on talk, we will see the basic functionalities of Azure DevOps.
Starting with creating the project, repository, doing the first commit, through artifacts build to deploy the service, we will go step by step through main components of the CI/CD tool. On the end, we will learn how easy is to extend the capabilities of Azure DevOps by custom modules.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Pawal has had computers around him for a very long time. His first contact was when I was less than 10 years old, so it gives more than 30 years. Professionally he is involved in the IT industry for over 20 years.