CI/CD is a complex process. So, why to not use a complex tool? Let’s create a pipeline from commit to deployment using Azure DevOps!
During this hands-on talk, we will see the basic functionalities of Azure DevOps.
Starting with creating the project, repository, doing the first commit, through artifacts build to deploy the service, we will go step by step through main components of the CI/CD tool. On the end, we will learn how easy is to extend the capabilities of Azure DevOps by custom modules.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Pawal has had computers around him for a very long time. His first contact was when I was less than 10 years old, so it gives more than 30 years. Professionally he is involved in the IT industry for over 20 years.