CI/CD is a complex process. So, why to not use a complex tool? Let’s create a pipeline from commit to deployment using Azure DevOps!
During this hands-on talk, we will see the basic functionalities of Azure DevOps.
Starting with creating the project, repository, doing the first commit, through artifacts build to deploy the service, we will go step by step through main components of the CI/CD tool. On the end, we will learn how easy is to extend the capabilities of Azure DevOps by custom modules.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Pawal has had computers around him for a very long time. His first contact was when I was less than 10 years old, so it gives more than 30 years. Professionally he is involved in the IT industry for over 20 years.